What was the last book you read?

How long ago did you finish it? was it any good?

SolaraDarkset

Asked by SolaraDarkset at 8:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No More Kidney Stones. I'm a non-fiction fan and I just had a kidney stone. I read this bad boy from cover to cover in record time to keep from having them again!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• This morning. One of the Stephanie Plum books, very entertaining. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• The last one I finished was The 5th Horseman by James Patterson. I just finished it a week or two ago and started the next book in the series but have not had a chance here lately to really sit down and read it. My classes end this week and as soon as I take the final, I will be sitting down in my reading chair and finishing the book.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I actually re-read Breaking Dawn - the last book in the Twilight series. I finished that two days ago. I need some new books. I've read everything I own at least 3 times now.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• The last one I finished was Urban Primitive. It was very good if you are interested in that kind of thing. I started reading One Witches Way and Goddess Bless, but wasn't thrilled and didn't finish them. I'm looking for a new book to start right now.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I finished The Alchemyst: the secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel. It's youth fiction. My 10 &12 yr old liked it so much that I decided to see what they were reading. Pretty good. Similar, yet not completely to the Percy Jackson stuff. I'm reading the next in the series now.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• The Story of the Eye, by Georges Bataille.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 8:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I finished the third book in Dean Koontzs Frankenstein seies called Dead and Alive. I really liked it!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I just finished The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo and The Girl who Played With Fire. Loved it loved it. I can't wait to read The Girl Who Kick the Hornets Nest.
    twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Finished "Enlightenment" a few weeks ago... and just picked up "The Havana Room". Not the read i thought it would be, but I am committed.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2010