clomid question took it for this month now my period is three days late took a pregnancy test today it was negative did i test to early i am cramping off an on.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 8:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You might be pregnant.
    I tried 3 different pregnancy tests before I found one that said yes, and it was right! But I did have the same feelings as you, cramping. My period is always on time, so that was a hint! Good luck if you are pregnant!
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 10:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I was tested positive after 3 weeks late. Be patient and good luck to you.
    Alieysa

Answer by Alieysa at 12:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I was on clomid with my last pregnancy and I didnt get a positive on any test until a few days after my period was due.. Even those that claim they can tell you 5 days before were coming up negative.. so it is still possible, just give it a little more time, I know its a lifetime everyday you have to wait to find out!!
    Good luck!
    mommyto4rugrats

Answer by mommyto4rugrats at 4:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2010