i never made it this far in pregnancy.. Do all women feel like this this far along?

i am 37 weeks and i feel like i could go into labor any day. I have been taking it easier than i have been. I just feel like i cant grow any more, and my belly and hips are just so big now, and tight most of the time. When i sleep at night i can't find a side comfortable enough to feel relaxed.. i'm not wanting to go into labor already but im just curious if other women felt or feel this way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did, by the time 37 weeks rolls around you just want the next phase to start.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I think MOST women feel that way!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Oh yes, and I felt that even sooner! Like 34-36 wks :( You're almost there!!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 8:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I am only 35, almost 36 weeks and I feel like that already.
    lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 8:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes, you've been cooking for a long time now... but these last couple of weeks will feel like the longest. Keep reminding yourself that it WILL end and that no one has been pregnant forever. And, I know it is the last think you want to hear- but it is best to keep that baby in there as long as possible. Don't let them induce you or worry you. It will come out!
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I am 36 weeks tomorrow and my hips hurt so so so bad when i sit or lay down for any amount of time!! I am already 3 centimeters dialated and 50% efaced and they say anyday hopefully he will stay in a little longer!! But i really dont know ive had contractions since last wednesday so i am not sure! but answer yes i think most woman feel like that!
    Kelsmomma123

Answer by Kelsmomma123 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i know i have felt that way for a while now and ill be 39 weeks tomorrow
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Oh yes.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• im almost 38 weeks will be tommerow and i have been feeling this way...hard to sleep and etc.hips hurt can barely sit and etc
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 2:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2010