i never made it this far in pregnancy.. Do all women feel like this this far along?

i am 37 weeks and i feel like i could go into labor any day. I have been taking it easier than i have been. I just feel like i cant grow any more, and my belly and hips are just so big now, and tight most of the time. When i sleep at night i can't find a side comfortable enough to feel relaxed.. i'm not wanting to go into labor already but im just curious if other women felt or feel this way.

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did, by the time 37 weeks rolls around you just want the next phase to start.

Answer by colethky at 8:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes.

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I think MOST women feel that way!

Answer by momofone072506 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Oh yes, and I felt that even sooner! Like 34-36 wks :( You're almost there!!!

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 8:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I am only 35, almost 36 weeks and I feel like that already.

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 8:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes, you've been cooking for a long time now... but these last couple of weeks will feel like the longest. Keep reminding yourself that it WILL end and that no one has been pregnant forever. And, I know it is the last think you want to hear- but it is best to keep that baby in there as long as possible. Don't let them induce you or worry you. It will come out!

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I am 36 weeks tomorrow and my hips hurt so so so bad when i sit or lay down for any amount of time!! I am already 3 centimeters dialated and 50% efaced and they say anyday hopefully he will stay in a little longer!! But i really dont know ive had contractions since last wednesday so i am not sure! but answer yes i think most woman feel like that!

Answer by Kelsmomma123 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i know i have felt that way for a while now and ill be 39 weeks tomorrow

Answer by neonangel2188 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Oh yes.

Answer by montanagal2005 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• im almost 38 weeks will be tommerow and i have been feeling this way...hard to sleep and etc.hips hurt can barely sit and etc

Answer by photogrypher at 2:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2010