ok so you have two birthday parties you are invited to and they are at the same times..

Is it rude to drop off a present and leave? We talked for about 30 minutes gave them the present and went to the next birthday, watched her open pressents and left

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would tell both in advance there was a conflict.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• When I have had to do this, usually, I explained to both people that I would be leaving early or arriving late, because I had somewhere else I had to go, but I wanted to show up anyways!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I would probably have declined one invite and gone to the other party. I'd choose depending on who I (or my child) is closest with, if it was a draw, I'd say yes to the first invite received.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• it wasnt rude that you talked then left, it would of been rude to not chat at all, dropped off the present and left. i think the proper thing to do is to tell the first people that you also have another bday party to go to and stayed for a little bit then go to the next party no matter if your late.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• When we've had those things happen we have DECLINED the "other" party and JUST attend ONE!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2010