Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any ideas where I can order wholesale pallets of name brand makeup and hair products?


Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • First of all you will need a business license and a tax ID number! Wholesale distributors do not sell "pallets" of products to the "everyday consumer!" You can contact your state's "Open 4 Business" website to obtain all of the information you will need to establish a business and obtain your tax ID number. You will pay at minimum an initial filing fee, quarterly sales and use tax, and possibly a fee/tax to your city/town.

    That said, you can Google the brand names you are interested in selling, and contact their wholesale distribution center. HOWEVER, not every brand name will sell to every business with a Tax ID! For example, Crabtree and Evelyn, OPI, and Lenox will ONLY sell to brick and mortar stores! SOME of those companies also want you to submit pictures of the inside and exterior of your store!

    Answer by LoriKeet at 8:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

  • You own a store? What are you going to do with it all?! Pallets of stuff is ALOT!

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2010