I think I've torn a ligament or something?

Im 37 weeks pregnant and have had alot of pain in the groing and in my thighs. I havent been able to roll over in bed very well or even walk without it hurting. I've been doing some reading and it sounds pretty normal through pregnancy because of the round ligaments but yesterday we went to the lake and I had to climb up a little ledge. It was instant pain and now I can't do anything without it hurting really bad. It's not going away so I think I tore something. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

babygirlayla

Asked by babygirlayla at 8:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ouch! Who's idea was it for you to climb up a little ledge anyway? I dont remember much about my pregnancy with my ds, since he will be 16 at the end of July. But,,I do remember the pressure toward the end in my groin area. So much pressure! Dont hesitate to go to your dr to get checked out. You need to be A-ok for labor. Good luck :)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes. I'm having the same pain in my inner thigh. I way over did it yesterday and could barely walk today.
    LittleD96

Answer by LittleD96 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2010