What happened in the first Paranormal Activity?

My SIL has asked me to go see the second one bc the preview scared the mess out of me and she wants someone to go with her and my brother. She wants someone else there who will be scared too since nothing scares my brother. I'm scared just thinking about it lol :)

crazymom21

Asked by crazymom21 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• I saw it...it wasn't bad--some scary parts. It's one of those things you just gotta see to get the feel for it. Basically it was supposed to look like a documentary of a real-life situation. Like I said-it was ok....no Exorcist or anything...lol
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i thought it was pretty good! If u like the ghost hunter type thing. It had some parts that scared the living crap out of me for sure though lol.
    Kelsmomma123

Answer by Kelsmomma123 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Honestly it really didn't scare me at all when I watched it. Things kind of went through my mind afterwards, but honestly I've seen scarier movies. I was more pissed off at the boyfriend for being such an idiot.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2010