Do you vote up everyone's repsonse unless it attacked you or was rude even if you don't agree if they bothered to answer your question?

I usually do to show I appreciate Moms taking the time to do so. That said I need to go back to a couple of my questions I didn't have vote ups for last night and vote them up now.

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 9:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• In my questions, yep...I vote up everyone who answers except someone that was being rude...which really doesnt happen that often anymore...guess thats the upside to the no anon and the vote down button..people think twice about how they word thier answers or just don't answer at all,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• YEP!!! It's like giving those people "high fives!" :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I vote up everyone's unless they're rude. There's no room for rudeness. I can take the truth, but I don't care for rude people...
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Me too usually, unless I absolutely disagree then I wont..but I don't vote down.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2010