does this ever happen to you?

I was at the drug store and there is one line to check out. I used the debit card pad to pay. This guy was in line behind me and he came up RIGHT behind me and stood there. I know guys dont do this to other guys, they dont get in their space, why do guys feel its ok to do that to us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would have told him off, and probably used some language I'd regret if my children were present. I don't take well to intimidation.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• He was behaving inappropriately. Next time firmly and calmly turn around and loudly enough so that the cashier can hear ask him politely to please back up a little bit.

Answer by Bmat at 9:12 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• do you still have your card? wonder if he was trying to see your password
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I don't know why men do that...maybe he had a mental issue going on. Maybe he was trying to see your password, maybe he thought you smelled good and wanted to get closer,lol. I would have turned around and said " CAN I HELP YOU?" LOL.
    Some people are just rude.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:15 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• He was being a dick,being aggressive,trying to move you along

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• no hasnt happened but i might of said something like "HI!" to make sure i noticed he's there,. jeez.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• That hasn't happened to me but I would be really cautious...I wouldn't even look at him. People are getting crazier and more gun -happy all the time. Be careful!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• That actually happened to me last night in the grocery store- but with a lady, i only had a few things & she only had ice cream- if she would of backed-off i would of been happy to let her go ahead of me- i was tripping out that she was So close to me! Then i felt really bad b/c when i was getting in my car i heard someone screaming- i turned around & she was getting in a truck that was parked in front of the door; i guess her husband was pissed that she was in there for 5 minutes & he was going off the deep end! she probably knew he was going to act like that so she was trying to go as fast as she could! The guy that did that to you was just a Jerk-off!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2010