so what do you moms think of the new image Miley Cyrus is putting on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think she's 17 and is WAY more mild than any 17 year old I have ever known. My question is why does everyone expect these tween and teen stars to never grow up?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:14 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• She is moving on from the Hannah Montana character. She getting wild but she is adult now and she does have the right to pursue her career in any direction she wants to. The young kids that look up to her she is not setting a good example for but that when the parent has to step in.
    ladybug0614

Answer by ladybug0614 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• She has the right to do what she wants. It is a big change but that is her life. I wish her well.
    MRSnMOTHER

Answer by MRSnMOTHER at 9:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I personally think she's trashy BUT at the same time it's not HER place to be a role model for your children. You set that standard NOT some spoiled pop princess.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 9:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I personally wonder what her parents are thinking letting her do some of the things she has been doing, or wearing some of the clothes she wears --- same as what I think when I see girls her age acting like/wearing clothes like, what she wears. It's sad!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• shes growing up raise your children on your own stop looking to others to lead them becauseif you dont , dont be surprised if they get lead in the wrong direction i hope miley's career continue to grow and that she be successful as an adult i have seen worst at least shes not on tv with baby on hip with a back and forth relationship with a loser and thinks she accomplished something by finally finishing high school like shes the first teen parent to finish high school so thank god miley hasn't done that and if she does she has her own money and not her parents to take care of it
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 4:57 AM on Jul. 13, 2010