Have you been to your local libraries book sale?

Ours had one today and it was awesome. They had sooo many books to choose from and most were 25cents a piece!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Our local library has a back room with an ongoing book sale. I've rarely found anything worth spending my dime on, but a few times I've gotten some good ones!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i love those
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes, they are fun. I found a cooking book and a myustery book for my daughter.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I enjoy those, too. I have found though that dealers get there at opening and block aisles as they go through the books with their scanners to find books that they can sell. It is their right to do so, but it would be less frantic and more fun if it was just regular customers.

Answer by Bmat at 9:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Ours you can fill a bag for a buck in the last few hours. A lot of the books aren't even library discards but Friends of the Library donates. I normally just checkout books though, we have enough stuff in our house.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 9:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2010