From the 'Christian' perspective...

...What do you believe that 'Atheists' believe in?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 9:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• They don't believe that there is a God.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 9:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• They don't believe in a higher power of any kind or an after life. They believe that life is all there is.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• The term Atheist doesn't signify any particular belief, its more an implication of a lack of belief in any sort of Divine Being or God, as far as I'm aware. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• To my knowledge, atheists can believe in anything but God, right?
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• (and, with a lack of belief in God, that would entail a lack of belief in the whole package - the afterlife, angels, etc, lol)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Are you asking what I may believe, as in what could be, as compared with them??
    I wonder and question where we really came from. I tend to lean towards evolution. But who knows, maybe we will find out some day.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes...I get that...should have included belief in an afterlife in my answer.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Depends I think some believe that there is no God, or any spiritual beings or world. Others believe in a spirit world just not a higher power being behind the creation of the universe.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Oh, lol NikkiMomof2grls, I wasn't directing my one response to you. It was more an addition to my first response. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I believe in myself. My own personal ethics. My own decency. My own humanity.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2010