Would you?

OK, I live near a family who is often fodder for the tabloid papparazzi. When I visit my mother, I often pass their house (depends on traffic on which way I go). The last time, the papparazzi was there, but they had their car parked down the road from where they were stalking the house. My husband wanted to let the air out of their tires for being such jerks (they were standing in the middle of the road and we nearly hit them). He said the only reason he didn't was the kids were with us and he didn't want them to witness him doing that. I hate that the papparazzi stalk this family (I've actually run into the mom, she's not as bad as she seems, at least she wasn't to me) so much and it IS annoying that so many people had to block drive ways in the area and such, but I still think letting the air out of their tires would be OK, and he could probably even get arrested. Would you do something to let them know they are asses?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• While some of them can be the scum of the earth, I would not do anything to their car. Although if they were near my property/parents property I might give them a dirty look and tell them what I think of their exploiting people's lives and stalking the people - and making a quick buck off others without their consent.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• No. As much as they are a pain, like telemarketers and door-to-door salesmen, they are just trying to make a living.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 9:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Unfortunately, you kind of just have to deal with it. If they are being disruptive call the cops, they can at least get them to back off and stay out of other resident's way.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i would just tell them. i have an uncle that is poparazi, and he is by no means like that. he is not a stalker! that is rude.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I agree that while it may be annoying that letting the air of the tires is not the way to go. If they are blocking the street call the authorities.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 9:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I meant to say that letting the air out of the tires would NOT be OK.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• They got families to support to. And actress and actors CHOSE that life. No one forced them to be in the limelight.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2010