Do you or someone you know have a circle ab pro??

I have one and have started using it about 2 days ago! I hope it is true about the 10 pounds within 2 weeks guaranteed! I have been eating healthy plus working out (cardio) on the side. Like today I walked for 70 minutes! Jumped on the circle ab pro 4 times today! Lifting cans and dancing with them. Just having fun! Do you or some one you know have one and did good with it?? Any success stories?? And if you did do good with it, how did you do it?? xD Thanks!

midnight11287

Asked by midnight11287 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I looked in to them when they first came out. But there were so many injuries and other issues with them that I didn't even consider it. Funny thing is - that's the ad on the page right now!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:38 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Had one for a while ....hurt my knees so bad .....I don't see it making "abs" maybe getting rid of love handles, wasn't worth my time!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2010