Should I just rent from the same company again?

My lease is up this Sunday and I have yet to find a new house. The people I currently rent from aren't the best company. It took them about a month and a half to have safety problems fixed (mold and a broken window). I have a bit of a tiff with two of the girls that work there and said I wasn't going to pay anymore rent-which I did anyway. The problem is, they have the most rent houses in the town I live in and I'm running out of options. I've looked in the paper every day and online. Even drove around just looking for signs. They only have six month leases so I wouldn't have to deal with them long. I know what I want in a house now and can pick a better one. Should I just deal with them a little longer in order to get a house and not have to go to an apartment that I'll probably hate?

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you think its up to snuff to last another six months, yeah probably.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I wouldn't. If they're that lax on safety concerns, I doubt they're very good about the less serious problems that can go wrong. 6 months can be a very long time when you're miserable and stuck in housing you hate. I would rather be in a month-to-month apartment rerntal and just wait than risk something like mold making my kids sick.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• There's no month to month apartments around here. They fixed the little things within a week, which I don't understand.
    SaraP1989

Comment by SaraP1989 (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2010