Do you still go on dates to the movie with your SO?

We really don't, but I used to love to. If so, what have you seen lately that you liked?

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 10:32 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• We used to, but haven't in so long - alone. Mainly we rent movies and watch them in his home theater (I WILL NOT claim it) - we just watched It's Complicated. Really a great movie. However, we did take the girls to Eclipse this weekend, and everyone to see Despicable Me. My teen would recommend Eclipse, I would prefer to get a splinter.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 11:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Meh, about once a year or so. When the new Harry Potter comes out we will... But I think the last one we did was Alice In Wonderland and before that it was the last Harry Potter... It's rare, but nice when it happens.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• No. We have 4 kids. There is no way for us to go out alone, nor can we afford it. Last time we were out was for our 9th wedding anniversary which was in January 2009. Before that our last date had been in July 2004.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Whenever possible, which is never! We went on vacation last week to visit my mom so we got to go on a date since she babysat. We seen "grown ups". It was ok, I really expected it to be better.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 10:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• If we go to the movies, we bring the kids. That doesn't happen very often though. But my husband won movie tickets at work so we saw Despicable Me with the kids yesterday. We liked it.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 10:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• You know, rarely. I'm not big on movie theaters. I'd rather watch it at home, unless it's something that I really, really want to see. We go on dates occasionally, just not to the movies. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:39 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Rarely, but we do when we get the chance. We went to Cedar point for a weekend. We go out to dinner and a movie. We go anywhere just to get away for a while.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• we go to the movies all the time!
    Brianna-Ravae

Answer by Brianna-Ravae at 10:57 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• While hubs and I do have 'date nights' we hardly ever go to the movies. I would much rather wait and rent the dvd and watch the movie at home.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:20 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• At least once a month, sometimes more. Date nights saved our marriage !!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 12:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2010