Jeez I was just trying to help ...

My brother is getting married soon and he and his fiance has not done anything except get the preacher and chose a place for the reception ( but has called to get it ) ..... she kept complaining to me about how she needs so much help and that time is getting away from her, etc.... so the other night on facebook I sent her a few links ( 3-4 of them) of some cute, cheap things that go with the theme that she wants... and then a few days before that I bought her a few decorations that she had said before that she wanted for the wedding and then I found them on sale...so I got them..... well earlier I got on facebook and seen a convo she had with a friend on there and she was complaining that I am taking over her wedding .. I am mad and hurt over her saying that ( where anyone can see it) and especially when I have only done a few things in which i thought was nice, maybe she should stop complaing to me if it bugs her when I help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i'm the kind of person that would get in on the conversation. lol. say something like, "i'm sorry that you're getting frustrated with me. i just know that you were JUST telling me how no one was helping and you didn't have much time left. i will return the things i bought for you, and use the money for things that i need."
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 10:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Oh Girl! It sounds like she has a touch of the BRIDEZILLA going on. You were being helpful, but no longer. Give her what you have purchased and wash your hands of the planning of the wedding. Then all you have to do is show up and smile.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• leave bridezilla alone! If she doesn't want your help, don't waste your time and money!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I would tell her. When she asks you to do something else for her, tell her you do not want to get involved. Now you know how she is, keep your distance.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• i would just talk to her about it. tell her you didnt mean to take over but she said she had a lot to do and you just wanted to be helpful.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Post this on her FB and see what she says...
    bridezilla Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010