Advice on paying bills while in school?

I could really use some help. I have a 19month old and work fulltime. I cant aford not to work fulltime. But I am starting school in august and will have clinicals for a month in october and wont be able to work except for maybe weekends. I dont want my son to feel like I am abondoning him. Financial aid is not available for the phlebotomy coarse I am taking. Does anyone have any advice on any assistance I can get to help me pay my bills for a few months? The only option I can think of is a bank loan if i can get one.

ashtonjames

Asked by ashtonjames at 10:51 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Can you get on public assistance?
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I dont know. My sons dad lives with me but we are not married. He makes decent money but not enough to pay my half of the bills.
    ashtonjames

Comment by ashtonjames (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2010