Advice on paying bills while in school?

I could really use some help. I have a 19month old and work fulltime. I cant aford not to work fulltime. But I am starting school in august and will have clinicals for a month in october and wont be able to work except for maybe weekends. I dont want my son to feel like I am abondoning him. Financial aid is not available for the phlebotomy coarse I am taking. Does anyone have any advice on any assistance I can get to help me pay my bills for a few months? The only option I can think of is a bank loan if i can get one.

ashtonjames

Asked by ashtonjames at 10:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• can you take out a student loan? I believe those are better than taking out a personal loan at a bank. I could be wrong though
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I cant take out a student loan. It is part of financial aid. With my income I am aproved for it, but I can not recieve anything from the school because I am taking a certificate coarse. But thank you.
    ashtonjames

Comment by ashtonjames (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• OIC

aside from asking for personal loans from friends or family, I really don't know of anything besides the personal loan from the bank. Sorry I'm not much help. Good luck though!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• IDK... I'm sorry. As long as you are setting SOME time aside everyday for your son, you/he should be fine. Good luck.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 11:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• No one in my family has enough money to loan me anything which is why it has taken me so long to get back into school. But after 2 years of the job I am at now and getting hurt twice there i decided now is the time for a change. So I am going to do whatever I have to to get though these next few months and without neglecting my son. I am doing this for him and I. Thank you.
    ashtonjames

Comment by ashtonjames (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• are you 100% about the student loans because you can get them from outside companies not nessisarily affiliated with the school. I'm in school full time and we live on student loans and savings for the time being. Go and check on government programs or charity organizations in your area. I have my car insurance paid until october through one, you might find something that will help until you are on your feet.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 12, 2010