How can I deal with my husband when he is acting like an idiot ??

My husband lost his job ( which is ok because we still have enough to live on, just not to buy any extras) ... for some reason he though this was the perfect time to get 2 new puppies ( we already have one) ... he thinks that they do not need shots and think it is ok for them to be covered in fleas ( he says all dog have fleas and its dumb to waste money on flea meds because they will get them again as soon as they go outside..and doesnt believe it when I say that is NOT how it is) ... he also thinks they will somehow "potty train" themselves... I bought those puppy pads and he just puts them in every room and expects them to know to go on them.. so of course my white carpet is now stained and smells badly and yet he still believe WE are the best home for these dogs....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• So since he doesnt have a job now, he is going to stay home an take care of them correct? And clean your carpets, potty train and leash train ALL three of your puppies..... Im sorry but you probably are stuck finding new homes for the puppies, and raising your husband.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 11:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• oh goodness! your hubby needed cats not dogs LOL at least they do basically train themselves

but NOPE I'd be returning the puppies!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• When he leaves the house, give them away.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I would kill him. Yes, if that were my husband I would kill him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• IDK.... I'm sorry. I would be piiiiiissed though.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 11:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2010