What is the worst punishment you received as a child?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Being grounded for a week, when I was 8 years old, because I got LOST during First Night in Boston! (I went to a First Aid tent, and they called my mother--who was HOME by that time! This was LONG before cell phones came to be, and I didn't have money for a pay phone!) :o(
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Getting grounded to a top bunk because my room was being remodeled. I will never get my kids bunkbeds for that reason lol I'm scarred!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Pretty much just being yelled at...
    urban_baybee

Answer by urban_baybee at 1:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I was grounded at 16 for 2 wks because i left the back porch door unlocked. My bike was out there. I would have had to open the kitchen door,open the porch door,take my bike out,walk it to the front door,go back in thru the front,lock the porch door and walk back thru the house,and lock the front door,and go. The thing was,my mom and stepdad were home at the time. He said that someone would break in thru the shed door. But the kitchen door was locked and the front door was locked! Why would someone break in just because the shed door was unlocked??? they wouldn't let me carry my bike thru the house either.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2010