anyone miss life before motherhood? what if anything do u do about that?

H2BPREGO

Asked by H2BPREGO at 11:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, and nothing. I gave up a lot of that to become a SAHM.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I was thinking this the other day. I miss just getting up and going out to the gym!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Is just what I was thinking about... writing about actually.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:08 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• goodJust hang in there until they move out. I got my life back after that!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes, and nothing as well. I miss my past life, the freedom of it all. But really....Motherhood is so worth losing the complete freedom you have before having a child. I love my daughter and she is my world. Nothing can compare to her.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• No because I've paid my dues and I'm coming out the other side lol.  My kids are teenagers so my husband and I have the freedom of a social life again.

You bide your time honey.  This is the sacrifice we make when we choose to become parents.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I really miss just having some extra me time! I would like to workout more, I would like to read more and most of all it would be nice going somewhere to just visit, not chasing around a toddler.
    However, I'm sure when they move out I won't know what to do with myself:)
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 11:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes I miss things. I miss being able to take a shower whenever I wanted, and just being able to go whereever I want whenever I want. I miss going places with my friends and parties and all that. However, I don't do anything about it. If I'm having a particularly "lonely" day when I really miss my friends, I call them over or I'll go to one of my friend's houses that has a baby too. I got pregnant at 20 and had my son at 21 so there is a lot I feel I didn't get to experience, but I wouldn't change what happened for anything.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:33 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Yes, I miss it. Lately I've been missing my life before getting married too. But there isn't much I can do about it. I just deal. I'll get over it soon I'm sure. I just need to start doing more. I think that would help a lot!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Not really. I probably should since I had my first right before I turned 19 but I do wish I had gotten my drivers license a long time ago :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:55 PM on Jul. 11, 2010