acne?

I am 12 weeks along and my question is lol yes about acne. my acne is almost as bad as when i was a teenager. Isn't this a sign of having a girl? for as pock face as i have become it would be nice to know it was a sign of a girl. I have a two year old little boy at home now.

how many woman had really bad acne when they were pregnant and had a girl. Also did anyone growing hair in places they never had a problem with hair before? this did NOT happen with my son.. my acne disappeared and i never remember weird hair growth. I was so stressed out during my first pregnancy this is weird.

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 11:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had bad acne with my first...girl and not with my second...boy. It was particularly bad when I was nursing. Try White Tea...wonderful stuff! It helps a ton!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My first was a girl and my skin actually was AMAZING. I might have gotten 5 acne spots the WHOLE TIME. With my twin boys, it was the same, and with this one, which is a boy.....my skin is horrible and I get acne like I would right before and during my period. It really sucks!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• Actually with my son, my acne got worse.. with my daughter, my acne got better!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• yeah i'm due any time now with a daughter and i haven't had any acne at all, my skin has been flawless so i don't think there is anything to that myth
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My face cleared completely while pregnant and it was a girl, though I did get chin hairs!
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 12:44 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I had really bad acne with my first (girl) and with this one I don't have any acne on my face its all on my chest.... and I will be finding out in 3 weeks what I am having.
    jking48444

Answer by jking48444 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2010