so sick of the mind games and the abuse,,,I care about him, have you been here too?

all his actions have lead to reactions and he wont take responsibilty for any of his words or actions...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Been there, done that, now DONE WITH IT AND WITH THE MAN OF MY DREAMS! I HIGHLY recommend you do yourself a favor and do the same. I would go into detail about the situation I was in, but there aren't enough characters left in this little box for that lol. Seriously, you don't love HIM, you love the person he was when you met him. The person he tricked you into thinking he was. He's a toxin and especially with you being a mother, you don't need him in your life or your children's lives. If you have a daughter, she will grow up thinking that men like him are acceptable. If you have a son, he will grow up thinking that it's okay to act that way and treat women without respect. I wish you the best of luck. *HUGS*
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:02 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I haven't. I can offer empathy, but I can sympathy. I don't know the extent of what you are going through, but I would tell you to seek some help. There are facilities out there that are designed to help without causing too many issues. Thoughts and prayers.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:00 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• if you are using the word "abuse" in conjunction with your relationship, then make arrangements and leave, and get yourself into therapy.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We are here...........

If you really want help :?

About Guardian Angles:

NO DRAMA ALLOWED!

We have ALL been through enough!

This is a safe place that you can come to cry, vent or release your frustrations even if you are not ready to leave your abuser yet.

YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGED HERE!

Everyone here from the Group Owner to the Administrators have once walked in your shoes.

We are NOT professionals, but rather a group of women offering our support based on our personal experiences.

We are a very active and informative group.

Please take the time to read posted information & add to it, in order to help others.

Please read our guidelines and cafemom's, before applying.

If you are on PRIVATE, before being approved, the HEAD ADMINISTRATOR MUST SEE YOUR PROFILE . (This is for all members protection )

We are here to let abused
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• well i have been there and its not fun but when you get up the heart to leave you should it took me 8 yrs to do just that cause i hda his kids but it can be done.what made me get out of it was when i heard my 4 yr old yelling at her 1 yr old sister and saying i am geting mad if you dont leave my toys alone i will kill you and let me tell you bye the time i got in her room i could not bevlie what i was seeing she had her sister by the neack and had her up off the ground. so at that moment it hit me hard as to what i need to do cause i did not want them to grow up like i did and think that is normal.i wanted them to grow up and see that there was more to life then what we were liveing in!!!!
    johndeermomba

Answer by johndeermomba at 12:40 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• If you are living with a man that plays mind games with you as well as abuse. You need to reevaluate your relationship. Don't you get tired of it? Abuse is not a good thing. Get out while you can.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:58 AM on Jul. 12, 2010