Do You like where you live? Your state,Town and home??

I like where I live. It could be better but it could be SO much worse. We live on a farm in Indiana. Our town is cute and picture perfect. I love my church,and our community. (hug) How about you??

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 11:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love where I live, no place like California, I love the weather, the people, the environment. The town I live in is a cross between hippy and city. I live 45minutes North San Francisco. Little crime, safe place. 20minutes from the warm beach, which is awesome.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I love our town and state. My home well... I have a dream of living more on the edge of toen w/ a couple acres. someday! Untill then I plan to keep making my current home one to love
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 12:04 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm from Indiana & I miss it. . . i miss the wide open spaces, the changes in weather, the thunderstorm.s
    I am in CA now & i hate it. . hate it
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I really like where we live. It could be a lot worse, that is for sure! We make the best of what we have and our house is a home.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Love our house, Atlanta has it's good and bad points, mostly I just hate the traffic. GA.. It's ok..
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 1:49 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i love were i live. you can hide from family and friends.
    grey4onyx

Answer by grey4onyx at 2:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I am from MD. Honestly I do not like where I live at all. I am an east coast girl all the way! I live outside of LA and I hate it. I don't like that it doesn't rain either, it makes it seem dirtier and people are always going through the trash cans. Everybody that I have seen so far seems to be on some kind of drug. (I have met some sober people) ¬†We haven't even been here for 1year and as soon as our lease is up we are going back. My husband moved us out here for his job. He misses it back east also. There is a difference. I have live in another country and several other states also. This is somewhere I do not want to stay and raise my children. Maybe there are other better areas. To much crime on the news. Just being honest.

Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 6:08 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Do I like where I live? No. But I couldn't financially afford to move before, and now that I'm married w/ a kid I don't see us leaving for both financial and family reasons.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2010