I desperate to have a child... but failed for the last 6 months. I had my miscarriage last december, where I had been ttc for 18 months... Gosh... What has gone wrong???

Alieysa

Asked by Alieysa at 11:59 PM on Jul. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• baby dustTho I can not answer this question. I'm really sorry for what your going through. I hope you have the baby of your dreams soon.

LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• have you been to a fertility specialist or anything? both of my kids were enexpected so i don't have much advice, but hang in there. keep trying and if all else fails, there are a lot of babies in the world that need a loving home. good luck!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Thanks.... this is what I have been hoping daily ('',)
    Alieysa

Comment by Alieysa (original poster) at 12:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Nickel : going for chlomid right now... hopefully it gonna helps me. Have been being positive monthly.. but sometimes feeling depress alot
    Alieysa

Comment by Alieysa (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• don't get down on yourself, hang in there! YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS! {{{hugs}}}
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Thanks for your support... muakkssssss
    Alieysa

Comment by Alieysa (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• If you get stressed out, it can make it more difficult to concieve. As hard as it sounds, calm down and try not to think about it. Focus on having some spontaneous, romantic sex with your man simply for the sake of having it and see what happens.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2010