What would you do...

If you had a job in the field of work that you loved...and knew it was what you were meant to do...but didn't get paid worth a crap n your co-workers treated you like crap...what would you do????

Pip-Squeek

Asked by Pip-Squeek at 12:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• i am in the same postition, but it's better than nothing. plus i absolutely love the job. not necessarily most of my co-workers and i have crap pay, but the job is awesome. i'm a childrens photographer and there is nothing else that makes me happier than knowing that i am capturing those moments forever. it makes me so happy to capture the individual personalities and also to watch kids grow up when they come back month to month for their photos. some of those kids are like my kids away from home and i wouldn't give it up for anything!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Whatever is best for my family as a hole. I, in fact, just quit my job, because even though I love my job and co-workers it's not earning my family the income we need. So I am going back to a job I hate in order to do what is best for us as a whole. My new/old job will work around my DH's work schedule and save us on Gas money because I can walk. Plus it's guaranteed hours. My "current" job will not work around my DH's schedule and will require that we get both a second car and a sitter, plus it's an "on call" position rather than a set schedule. What's best for my family is that I go back to a job I hate, at least temporarily until my business is on it's feet 100% and I can quit working all together...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:20 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i would look for a higher paying job in the same field.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 12:57 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Start a stealth job search

Answer by rkoloms at 6:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2010