What is your "DREAM" ,What would love to do for others in your lifetime?

I would love to start a camp for kids using horses as thearpy. Horses have been a huge factor in my life and I would love helping kids using my love of these animals.
How about you?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 12:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hope to open a Metaphysical book store and through that open a Tolerance Center that would help to open peoples minds to new and different beliefs and lifestyles - Through Education Hate Ends!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would love to run a midwifery practice offering care for women in need at cost or for free. If I am ever wealthy enough to offer my services on that basis I will. I would be happy just being a midwife, too :) Someday, after my kids are all independant enough, I will resume an apprenticeship and get my license :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• my dream is to open my own photography studio and gallery. i love to take portraits of people. kids are only that little once and photography is a way to capture that and save the memory. plus, you never know when the ones you love will leave this world and portraits are a way to always remember someone. i love being able to give people that.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I want to live on a ranch and raise hormone free, healthy beef. I also want to use part of the ranch as a rescue for horses and other animals.
    wildprairierose

Answer by wildprairierose at 12:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I want to start a foundation for parents with babies in the NICU. Provide them a place to stay (if there is no Ronald McDonald type house), gas to drive to and from hospital and meals while they are there.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 1:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would to own a ranch so that i can help homeless children to teens to acheive their dreams.
    grey4onyx

Answer by grey4onyx at 2:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My dream is to be able to help my family and friends if they ever need it, financially because I've seen them work hard and still struggle their whole life, and also I would love to be able to donate a HUGE amount of money to St. Judes.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 8:56 AM on Jul. 12, 2010