How long should I wait to test to see if I am pregnant?

My last period started on June 6th and I have always started by day 35 and this is day 36. This is also the first cycle that I used a fertility monitor. I have had some cramping like I am going to start but nothing like usual. I tested on day 29 and had a negative pregnancy test. When should I test again? I really want to be pregnant but know for experience to not get my hopes up. Thanks for all your advise in advance.

Denise510

Asked by Denise510 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wait a day or two unless it's making you crazy, and then, use a test marked 'early"
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• anytimeLook at it this way, right now you already have your hopes upmama, so why not find out for sure? I could not live with the not knowing...I would have to have it decided either way.(spinkles baby dust) good luck. its past your period you can test.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• You should get your result if you test now. GL Momma!
    MrsWilmot

Answer by MrsWilmot at 1:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2010