If you could have your wedding day all over again, would you? what would you change?

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't have stayed up late the night before....probably the stupidest thing i've ever done....lol I was so tired and we were LATE. I would have changed my hair, dress, flowers.....a lot of things! I look back at pictures and think of what a happy time it was, but why the HECK did I pick that dress???!!! What was I thinking?! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would change the whole thing. We plan to renew our vows for our 10th anniversary and I will change everything. I'm going to get an actual wedding dress and pick out our own cake and make it a little more formal (no freaking broom skirts worn by the matron of honor, whom I didn't even pick!). I could go on, but bed calls, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would do the wedding that I really wanted. Just dh me our parents, grandparents and siblings. Simple sweet and short!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I fear public speaking in a big way. Can I skip the ceremony and go straight to the party and honeymoon? :)

If I could change anything, I don't think I would. But, I may have had my hairdresser do something a bit different...
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 1:06 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I usually say I would not change the past, but I think I would of on this one. I think I would of waited till April 1st like I wanted to instead of March 1st.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I meant March 5th not March 1st.
    itsallabtthem84

• I would just have a better reception with better music, but that's it. Everything else was perfect.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• made it more simple, even though it was pretty simple to begin with, everything else was wonderful though :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I wouldn't have jokingly stuck my tongue out to my co-workers as I was walking down the aisle because some idiot decided to take it personally even though I wasn't even looking at her. I was hamming it up for the camera because I was beyond nervous. I would not have a huge event just like my husband wanted. I really wouldn't care where I was married as long as it was official and we could just get on with our married life. And I would have dis-invited my husband's pastor because he turned out to be a real jerk that tried to ruin things because we didn't get married in his church.
    sillymoo

Answer by sillymoo at 1:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would change the man I married.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 1:38 AM on Jul. 12, 2010