We added a new member to the family!

His name is Dinklemen from Open Season. I call him Dink for short. He is just a baby(puppy 7 or 8 weeks at most) and showed up on my porch a few days ago. I didn't want to let him in but it started raining and I couldn't help it. What kind of pets do you have? Btw I have no idea what kinda dog he is lol

crazymom21

Asked by crazymom21 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Pets

• Congrats on your new addition! puppies are hard but are worth it in the end! I wish you the best of luck!
    MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 1:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have a dog and a cat. I am terribly allergic to the cat and feel bad that I can't cuddle him more often. But the dog is spoiled rotten!
    bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have one dog. No one shows up on my steps.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:20 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have 2 American Staffordshire Terriors, brothers.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 1:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• 1 spolied dog and 1 aloof cat in our household.

I LOVE the name for your newest family member! :) I was hoping for a picture. Maybe we can all guess the breed?
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Congrats!
    We have one lab mix named Lucey and on blue Himalayan (sp?) mix long hair cat named Beo. We also have a stray black cat that I guess came with our house...lol. She has been here since purchase, and we call her Bixby. :)
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I hope you looked for the owner first? Scanned for a chip, posted an add on CL, put up posters in the neighborhood? Make sure no one's missing him? If so, congrats on your luck :)

Post a pic and we can guess what kind he is :)

I have a 4 year old Doberman, a 6 year old Beagle/Basset, and 2 bunnies that are about 3.5 months old.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:54 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We have to many pets, LOL.

We have a little dog, 2 cats, a rabbit and my SIL just bought my older two kids hamsters- oh and 2 goldfish.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 5:24 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We have 3 cats and inherited my moms old dog when she died. I'm a cat person and have had them all my life.
    It was very sweet of you to take the pup in. I think you will enjoy him.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Congrats on your new addition (assuming no one has tried to search for the pup). We have a 3 year old Bull Terrier name Guinness, and a black rat named Shamus. I want to get a kitty, but HATE litter box duty, and my husband refuses to partake. He already has to clean dog poo and the rat cage, lol.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2010