Cats vs Dogs...

What is your preference and why? What are their names?

love2snorkel70

Asked by love2snorkel70 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Pets

• Dogs, I like a pet that I can be active with, take for walks, jogs, camping, to parks, play with, train, road trips, etc... I also like that my dogs can detour a break in and protect me if needed.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:58 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have two dogs. But I used to have cats and they aren't as needy of attention.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 1:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i love both but cats are easier to take care of
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have 4 dogs and 2 cats and love them all. The dogs are a lot more fun but the cats are easier to take care of.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 1:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I like them both. I love my 2 dogs. I love my cat. The cat is getting older and he is definately not easier to take care of at this point. They are all funny in their own special ways!
    LaurenStorm

Answer by LaurenStorm at 1:50 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i disagree about cat's not being needy...my cat is 3 and she follows me around like a puppy and constantly wants attention
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Dogs are easier to take care of for me. I have had 4 cats and two dogs and cats have the most expensive vet bills. I think it is because they are so stoic and you can't tell anything is wrong until something is very wrong with them, even with their regular tests and check ups. So the poop is a little bigger with a dog, but I am cleaning up poop either way. It really doesn't matter if I am scoopin' poop from a grassy area or a litter box. It is still poop!
    sillymoo

Answer by sillymoo at 1:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i love them both. i prefer cats. they are less messy
    grey4onyx

Answer by grey4onyx at 2:01 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have had both, love both....cats are more independant and dogs are more social.....My cats love to cuddle
    Sunflower62

Answer by Sunflower62 at 5:01 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have both cats and dogs and I prefer my dogs more. A lot more interaction happens with a dog than with a cat, especially my cats. One is and always has been a lazy cat, the other is a crazy cat.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 7:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2010