If you could have personally witnessed one event in history what would you want to have seen?

???

TexasPride85

Asked by TexasPride85 at 1:58 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The signing of the Declaration of Independence
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Excellent question! I am stumped. Man walking on the moon, witnessing the first airplane flight, signing the Declaration of Independence, ......
    love2snorkel70

Answer by love2snorkel70 at 2:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Mine would be wilt chamberlan scoring 100 points in a basketball game bump this question
    TexasPride85

Comment by TexasPride85 (original poster) at 2:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• The resurrection of Christ, if I had to choose just one. Or the "discovery" of America, when they first landed here. I would have loved to see what our continent looked like at that time, in all it's unspoiled natural beauty.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:27 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would want to see MLK giving his civil rights speech, I would also want to be part of the non-violent sit-ins to show that everyone should have equal rights regardless, and finally witness the feminist movement.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Amelia Earhart take off
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Definately the Resurrection. And not even for my religious beliefs. I think that it would just have been amazing to see. I believe in All Paths To God.
    MayMommaToBe

Answer by MayMommaToBe at 2:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would have liked to see the pyramids being built. I wouldn't want to have to be an ancient Egyptian though. I would much rather "magically" go back in time for a day or so. I really want to know where they got their technology and exactly how they did the building.
    ErinRenee815

Answer by ErinRenee815 at 7:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I second Erin's answer

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Wow good question The Wright Brothers invent flying and so many other things in History.....
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 8:19 AM on Jul. 12, 2010