Leaking at 17 weeks

I'm 17 weeks and I've noticed that I've had some leakage from my breast already...is this normal? Or has it happened to anyone else so soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes with my son i leaked the whole time, its normal! But some ladies dont have any leakage
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• is this your first pregnancy?

either way yeah it can be normal. it can be a sign your body is great at making breastmilk!! :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i think i did... yea and i asked if i could pump it and save it.. you can for a year but that is kind of unrealistic... lol it was exciting for me.. it was my first so i guess EVERYTHING was exciting.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• no do not pump it, it will cause your stomach to contract, plus u dont want ur milk in yet, thats just the begining stuff for got what its called tho, def do not pump while preg
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:15 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• It is normal!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2010