lopsided! What to do....

My dd prefers one breast over the other... what should i do? I feel so.... uneven... sigh.. and it's gotten to the point that it's noticeable toooooo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It is probably only noticeable to you and your SO. I walked around lopsided the entire time I nursed too. Especially with my youngest, because I needed my right hand to do most things and I had two other kids to occupy. So he nursed mostly on the left side.

I made sure if he was going to have a long nursing session to put him on the right breast. You could always wear two nursing pad on the smaller side, or work on offering the smaller breast first.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:15 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm lopsided too. I always complain about it but my friends always said they couldn't tell.. until yesterday. I had on a bikini and baby hadn't nursed in about 5 hours so my big breast was starting to get engorged and the smaller one was just there. lol. I'm gonna give it a while after baby weans and if things don't look like they should, I'll be getting implants.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 10:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Feel happy that you are only lopsided now insted of forever like I am.. I have 1 breast 1/2 cup size larger then the other. I notice it but honestly no on else does.. its normal to have different size boobs no matter if your breast feeding or not. Enjoy your body even if one boob is engorged more then the other .. you are still beautiful and who cares if anyone notices.. your still a great woman!
    MommySteph1011

Answer by MommySteph1011 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010