It's 1am and I'm wired.

Does anyone know a good way to tire yourself out before bed? I've tried watching boring tv shows, meditation, ect. I'm very stressed out (single mom of 6) and I need some new ways of getting to sleep.

nyraerikson

Asked by nyraerikson at 2:20 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Health

• no idea. Could be why I'm still up...
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 2:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• holy crap. 6??? ohh ummm read? reading makes me tired... or if u have an empty stomach making eat something warm... I do that and it works.. kind of just chill in the dark in your bed.. little light to read and just chill Good luck!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I like to read, When I'm tired I try reading in a quite dimly lit room. It makes my eyes so tired that I usually fall asleep on the spot.

And WOW. Single mom of six? Of course your stressed, I don't even need to hear the reasons. haha I'm in a family with four sisters and a brother, I know how stressed my parents were (they were divorced) Hang in there. Your doing an awesome job!
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:27 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• hey momofu we answered almost the same thing at the same time internet five! lol
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• lol!! *five*!!!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:00 AM on Jul. 12, 2010