how munch should i charge a mom to babysit two premie twins per hour.

Mpaulus

Asked by Mpaulus at 4:57 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• That depends highly upon where you live. I would call around to the local centers and find out what they charge for a baby. Then, I would probably charge between 1/2 and 3/4 the rate they do.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 5:06 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• babsitting twins in general is harder than a single infant but being a premie is even harder. they need more attention and have to be watched more carefully my twins were premie and when i got out of the hospital and they finally came home my mother was watching them while i showered and about five mins into my shower she started screaming fo me... my son had stopped breathing and my daughter was choking on her spit up all at the same time its just plain harder to care for two very small infants..
    expecting2twins

Answer by expecting2twins at 6:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Also check what people charge at care.com and sittercity.com. You can find some people/jobs in your area and see their rates.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:06 AM on Jul. 12, 2010