did any of you mommys love being preggers?

rileymommy

Asked by rileymommy at 6:40 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• I surely did! I didn't have any morning sickness though. No food made me nauseaous. Everthing tasted good. I felt glorious. My sex drive didn't wilt either, it peaked! My hair went absolutely crazy...the natural curl would not be tamed. The only thing that ended up getting me was the last bit of the final trimester. I live in NC and both of my pregnancies were in the heat of the summer. (I delivered in August and in July.) I had hypertension and ended up on bed rest both times. I got hot, swollen and impatient, but other than that it was wonderful!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Honestly, I hated being pregnant. I had so many issues it wasn't funny. I just kept my eye on the prize. The sweet, sweet baby I'd get as my reward for going thru all the crap.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My first pregnancy I felt awful the whole nine months...felt like morning sickness the whole time and I gained way too much weight..so that was not an enjoyable pregnancy...my second two pregnancies weren't as bad ..there were some parts I enjoyed but I hated feeling fat....my last pregnancy I really loved... I was so comfortable with all of it.. so content ...I knew she would be a girl early on (amnio) exactly what I wanted ♥ (: . I also knew this would be my last child.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 7:58 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Loved it!!! Twice!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I am almost 10 weeks pregnant and right now I have to say that thinking about my baby and the excitement that is soon to come is VERY motivational....BUT BUT BUT I feel miserable most of the day and have felt that way for about 5 weeks now. Its getting old feeling nauseated 95% of the day.

But I keep reminding myself about why I feel this way...it helps me get through everyday!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:04 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• The only thing that I enjoyed was the baby shopping. Otherwise I was miserable being Sick and Tired every day. The thing I hated the most was not being able to get comfortable enough to get a good nights sleep.
    Otherwise the LO is well worth it all.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• This my third child and I enjoy being pregnant even though it's been awful for the past 3 months.
    However, I know each pregnacy is going to be different and I am prepare for whatever the hard time I'll face.
    Hoping for a girl because my fiancé already had 3 boys from his other half.
    I can not wait to find out what I'm having, if it a boy I'm still happy but if it's a girl we're all more happy ^._.^
    BBKP

Answer by BBKP at 8:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Not I am not enjoying being pregnant. I have been sick throughout this pregnancy and now I am uncomfortable on top of being sick. I just remind myself only 8 more weeks.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 7:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i loved MOST of it...i was sick to the point i couldn't open my eyes without puking..and the fact i had to give myself a shot everyday of blood thinner...everything else was good...i miss it and cant wait til we get prego with number 2!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:41 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• No. I didn't enjoy it either time.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2010