did any of you mommys love being preggers?

rileymommy

Asked by rileymommy at 6:41 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I loved it so much, the very day after I gave birth I missed it terribly. I was even on bed rest for 10 weeks and that actually made me feel like I missed out on a lot of the enjoyment of being pregnant, so I would love to be able to do it again. I say adore every moment, every minute of it while you can.
    boswellsgirl25

Answer by boswellsgirl25 at 7:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I think you either love it or you hate it. I really hated it while I was preggers, but then later I missed it. I used my baby sling a lot to get that closeness again.
    ErinRenee815

Answer by ErinRenee815 at 6:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I enjoyed some of it. I loved the movement of my daughter. I didnt enjoy how big I got and my feet swelling where I had to buy a new pair of shoes for the last month of my pregnancy (I went up a whole size during that time). I enjoyed my husband talking to our daughter through my tummy. I didnt enjoy not eating for the first 18 weeks cause the site of food made me sick to my tummy. I quess you take the good and the bad. It was a love/hate relationship. I hated some of it but I enjoyed what I got from it.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• It depended on the day but I honestly didn't miss it after I wasn't any longer. ;)

With my first I had a fairly easy time until the last month . Then I had pregnancy induced hyper-tension, bed rest and oodles of fun. (Not so much fun actually.) With my 2nd I was so physically ill the first 5 months - I couldn't keep food down without the doctor giving me something to help and even with that I spent lots of time feeling queasy. When that finally passed I came down with strep throat and pink eye. Plus I was chasing around a 2 year old the entire time. I had had enough of being pregnant at about 8 months.

ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 7:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I loved being preggers with my first daughter Madalyn I dint have to work I ate everything I wanted I was very happy :) My second daughter i was on edge and crabby I had had a miscarriage before I got pregnant with My second daughter Natalie and I was afraid to lose her and I was working and I was in alot of pain :( So yes and no...Overall I loved bein pregnant and feelin the baby move :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 8:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I don't like being pregnant at all. The only positive is feeling the baby move. Just don't like not feeling in control of my body.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:19 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yes I did love it. I hated the morning sickness which was really bad for 4 months. But other than that yeah it was great.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I had 4 babies...one at 20yrs, 23yrs, 34yrs and 41yrs...and I loved every minute of it. The first couple I gained too much weight, but my last two I lost. I loved everything about it and sometimes get real sad that my bio clock has expired anymore babies outta me.
    kkleywegt41

Answer by kkleywegt41 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• It was a love/hate relationship for me. With all 3 of my kids I had morning sickness......afternoon sickeness......evening sickness.....and overnight sickness. I would throw up at least 10 times every day throughout the whole pregnancy. My doctor would give me medicine to stop me from throwing up and I would throw that up. With my first I also had migraines and with my youngest I had preeclampsia and gestational diabetes. Other than those things I loved knowing that my body was creating a miracle, my body was nourishing my baby. I loved feeling my babies move and I loved talking to them and having them kick me while I talked to them :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:41 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm pregnant now.. & have been twice before--I ♥ it.. ☺
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2010