I BELIEVE IN GOD!

I have noticed that God is a touchy subject on CM and think that people forget everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. I believe (KNOW) God exsist! Ithink if you chose not to believe that is your choice and I ,as a christian, am not going to bash your decision not to believe so why bash me for believing? I hate when people say that Christians are judgemental and what not yet I have felt judge on here because I have believe! I LOVE JESUS and I am proud of that!

l0v3myg1rl5

Asked by l0v3myg1rl5 at 8:19 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I beleive too!!!! but you got to admit that there are some judgemental Christians here, you can be proud of what you beleive but don't belittle others who don't.

Answer by older at 8:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I believe and anyone else who doesnt I dont debate or hate what they believe eveyone is different :) (((HUGS)))
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 8:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• ME TOO! That's why I have left a few groups. The bashing got to be TOO MUCH for me! I'd rather leave than get mad and lose my testimony!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 8:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Me too. I love Him because He first loved me! :)
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:36 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Glad he works for you. Personally I don't believe he exists at all because he's never shown me anything. I won't "bash" (is that the right word?? It does seem a bit overused and I think many forgot it's actual meaning.) anyone who does believe. Well unless of course you start damning me to hell or something or start telling me I am "lost". I'm so happy you've found a spiritual path that works for you.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Sorry you felt you've been bashed. Sometimes the few rotten apples within a bunch, ruin it for everyone else....on ALL sides. You are entitled to love and believe in your God or beliefs....just as all others are.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I think you will find most others are not going to bash christians for being christian. There may be a few but they do not represent the whole just like the few christians that go out of their way to bash do not speak for all christians. I am sorry you have been bashed it happens to all groups and it blows.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Jesus is my Savior and he took me out of darkness and into the light. I am grateful but totally understand why people feel Christians can be hypocritical..... it is true. As Christians we are given God's grace and mercy doesn't mean we can sin and it is ok, but sin is forgiven when we repent. I strive to live a life that shows people I am the light and the love of Jesus shows. I am human and fall but I don't need to beat myself up, do it different the next time. Bashing serves no good purpose for any one except to keep us from being honest with our "feeling". My prayer is for all to know Jesus, no judgement. As I write this I am concerned about what is to come but we all have an opinion and CM serves as that platform. I am so blessed daily by the time I am on CM and learn from all of you. Bless you all this glorious day!!
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i believe too! he has blessed me in so many ways, i can't even tell it all! i don't understand those that think he owes it to them to show himself to them, or some kind of sign he is. he's lived and died for us, his book is proof! look at this world, how everything turned out exactly right, if the earth were anywhere else, we wouldn't be here. put a broken watch in a bag, shake it for billions of years, you think that watch will fix, let alone in perfect order?
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Noone would expect you to understand those of us who feel he should show us something, armywife43. After all, you haven't shared our experiences. You have not been in our shoes and of course there's no way you could be. Again I'm glad you have found the path that works for you. It just didn't work for me. It's all good because I have since found one that does.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2010