need help urgent

i have a problem,my husband made some comments to sleep with my sister,she came and told me,what should i do? i am so confuse.

zendha

Asked by zendha at 8:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• honestly- i thought we say vows for better or worse, if he feels he is not getting the attention from you maybe you 2 need to work on that vs just saying i quit pack my bags, that is the easy way out honestly,i would try therapy or talk to him and tell him you want to know how to make him feel more wanted and reconnect with him, and if he ends up ACTUALLY cheating after you did everything you could do , then you have to walk away knowing you did everything YOU could do to fix it
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 8:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• at the least - marriage counseling
    at the most - divorce lawyer

But first you need to decide whether you are going to confront him about it. Is it possible that he was making a (poor judgement) joke? Was he seriously trying to get her to cheat with him? I'd say you need more information - question him about it
    key2ynot

Answer by key2ynot at 8:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I think almost every man has that fantasy some are just stupid to tell it to their wives. Nothing happened from what you said you need to talk to him about it no reason to run for a divorce at the drop of a hat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Get an attorney
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Divorce!
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:24 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• talk to him about it. let him know thats not ok to even joke about
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 8:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i am so confuse,the fact that she came to me tells me that there were nothing going on,but he told me that the reason is that he felt a little bit neglected by me and she was ther for him
    zendha

Comment by zendha (original poster) at 8:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Go and confront him, then tell him to pack his bags!

Answer by older at 8:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm a little confused. Did he sleep with her or he did make a move on her and she came and told you?

Either way, I'm thinking DIVORCE. If he is arrogant enough to make a move on your sister then who has he cheated with that you don't know about. It takes a lot of balls to make a move on family.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• That's the oldest excuse in the book. Don't fall for it!! If he was feeling neglected then he should have come to you, his wife and talked about it!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2010