Question for the mothers who a "period" while pregnant or for the ladys who are pregnant nd still recieving a "period".

What was/is your period like ?? did you have cramps ?? was it a change from your normal cycle ?? meaning did it come earlier or later than normal. I ask this becuase i had a period on the 17th of may then had sex on he 27th of may. My period came 10 days early on he 7th of june and it was irregular . The first day it came it was heavy in he mornin nd then it was gone by late afternoon. It came back the next day with bad cramps nd was still very irregular heavy nd lite off nd on for about days.

Now i recently had sex on the 30th of june and i started bleeding HEAVY during the intercourse so heavy that i thought i had come on my period but i had not a warning at all ! no cramps bloating or anything ! i was in no pain what so ever but by the end of the day it had went away completely ! 4 days later it came back on july 4th. nd this period as well was very irregular nd was 3 days earlier than last months period !

b.germany

Asked by b.germany at 8:44 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I"m confused, are you pregnant now, or hoping that your pregnant? Bleeding during pregnancy should never be considered normal. If your pregnant and bleeding you should make an appointment with your ob as soon as possible if you haven't already
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I don't really understand what you are asking but the HEAVY BLEEDING is a bad sign. See a doctor soon.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• : i am asking the mothers who have had a period while preganat to tell me what the period was like ...... nd i do but dont think im pregnant .... the whole "period" thing is throwing me off course because i had sex when i was suppose to be ovulating .... my period came 10 days early nd was very irregular ... the first day it came it went away in about 6-7 hours nd came back the next day .... i ve heard many stories where women continue to have "periods" when their pregnant ... and i put period in quitations becuase im not really sure if its a period or what to really call it but its bleeding like a period so.......
    b.germany

Comment by b.germany (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Just wait a few weeks and test.
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2010