Exhibitionist?

My three year old son LOVES to be naked. ALL the time. He will go to bed with pajamas on, and wake up and take them off and be naked. He hates having clothes on.

Anyone else have a child who is a budding nudist?

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 9:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• One of my 4 yr olds is constantly trying to run outside naked. She informs me that big girls do not need clothes and that her butt does not like them. I have started letting her stay naked but only inside! It is a very big rule in our house that needs to be restated often.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• DD who is 3 as well goes through this every now and then...and like your son, she's going through it now too. If she has to wear anything she'll wear a shirt and that's it. She takes her pants off at night as well. After bath, she does anything and everything to stay naked....She'll wrap herself in a towel but refuses and runs away from clothes! lol I hope it's not the case of a budding nudist! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• hahaha, my five year old hates clothes! She only wears them when she has to.
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I do Natalie is 4 and will run out side naked if i let her! I dont think she like clothes (((*shake of head*)))
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 9:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Totally normal at this age. We have a pool and our boys put floaties on and nothing else. They hate clothes. My DD who is now 19 used to be naked by 5 p.m. every day for a year when she was this age lol. I had to buy clothes that buttoned or zipped in back if I wanted her to stay dressed.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:41 AM on Jul. 12, 2010