Best websites for preteen?

Our DD is 12 and very into computers, BUT we are having a difficult time finding APPROPRIATE sites for her to visit. FB is NOT an option, neither is MY SPACE. Do you have ANY suggestions? Thank You!

plclemo

Asked by plclemo at 9:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• My dd was on a site called AlleyCats or something like that. It looks cute but we never could figure out how to get her started on it. I know that they are out there,I just havent gotten my dd into them yet. GL
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 9:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Okay,the other one is MissO!
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 9:55 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My daughter gets on Dress up challenge. She creates boutiques and makes fashion clothes.
    soliztms

Answer by soliztms at 1:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Another website is Girlsense. My daughter really enjoys designing fashions and creating her own boutique. (P.S. my daughter said you have be 13 or older to join Dress up challenge, but on Girlsense you can be any age.)
    soliztms

Answer by soliztms at 2:32 AM on Jul. 13, 2010