America's Got Talent

I can't help myself! I love it! And I love to watch the chemistry that Piers Morgan, Sharon Osbourn, and Howie Mandel all have together!
I love Prince Poppycock!
What's your reality guilty pleasure and why do you love it?

MamaRae85

Asked by MamaRae85 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love this show but this season has been a lil weak IMO

So-You-Think-You-Can-Dance-so-you-t.jpg so you think you can dance image by hugeml8

starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 9:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm surprised at all the talent that's out there. Prince Poppycock shocked me the most, I was expecting screeching from him when I first saw him, I thought he was a joke. But when he started singing it was like OMG! he's amazing at it. He's my best pick.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• me and dh LOVE that show and we are big fans of prince poppycock!!! so glad he made it through even though he was sick

i also can't help it but i love watching the bachelor/bachelorette!
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I love A.G.T.!!!!!
    I love the airband group on there. They're just so funny and you can tell they're having a blast! :-)
    I also love Wipeout! It's too funny seeing those people fall into the water. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2010