I Need Help With This

Hello Ladies: Okay my boyfriend is living with me I am on section 8 on June 23rd we went to the housing authority did the paperwork at which time my worker said she would send him a letter well the letter has not came and he is getting very I very impatient as in saying he does not think it is coming and wonts to start looking for him a place.

Now I have called my worker and left a message right now just goes to voicemail the front desk phone now I wrote a note with my rent told my propery manger now what else can I do should I call her she is hard as crap to keep up with she has 4 other properties besides one I live in if so what do I ask her I feel if she needs us to do any paperwork she should
call right Please all replies ASAP

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Section 8 very seldom accepts calls for anything official. Go to their office.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'd go to her office and see her face to face, that way she can't ignore you. And if she tries to blow you off, I'd speak to her supervisor.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:44 AM on Jul. 12, 2010