I am so tired of excuses, I say forget you lazy bum, good for nothing etc. What about you???

my x who I have children with and we now live separate still don't have time to pick up the kids, or do anything.

Bye Bye x, I am so tired of excuses, We were trying to work it out. He says: Your not super woman.... Guess what because he is in my life I have no choice but to be SUPER MOM. lol . OMG< what a lazy bum....

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Did you read the journal a while back about "Perpetual Bad Luck of Absentee Parents" or something like that? It is an awesome journal, and I totally agree with everything she said. Its so true in my case, and in so many other cases!!!
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Your children and you would be better off without him. Let the children see for themselves what he says and does versus not. This way they will know you are not lying nor have the blame on you due to inattention. Hope this helps as it was meant too.
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 10:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have two kids and the oldest is from another relationship. Samme's(my oldest)dad has always been in and out of her life. he would cancel last min cause he had to work making me have to find a last min sitter cause he did not. when we moved to another state he still choose to be in when he could find the time to pick up the phone. we have been living in the south since nov 07 and he has not come down to see her yet gets mad when i go home to see my family and dont call him to so he can see her. he sent her an xmas gift for the first time since we moved here xmas 09. he last called easter 10, has lost our address again. this is what i do i dont talk about him I dont remind her of him when he calls we ask if she wants to talk to him if she say no she has to tell him i dont want to talk to you. we dont talk or say bad things about him in front of her or while she is in ear shot. we she gets old enough she will choose what to do.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 10:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Good for you. You shouldn't have to deal with his nonsense.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 11:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2010