Would you believe your daughter and mother(never lied, kind and loving)? Part 2

A friend of the family was accused of looking at your moms breast over a year ago. Knowing your mom mentally ill(she had a nervous breakdown and has been on medicine for years, but that does not make her a lier) and told you he did.

Then your daughter says Mom he said he wanted to see my necklace and didn't seem like he was looking at my necklace. I don't like him nor do I want him over my house. Who would you believe?
I believe my daughter and mom....
What if his woman who is your sister does not believe it, says he would never do that. How would you handle it...He is not allowed in my home, nor around my kids anymore. Her is 38 years old. Has a daughter that he has not seen since she was 7 almost 13 years ago....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I would believe your daughter and mom. You are doing what is best for you and your family.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Of course you beleive your daugher and mom. Better safe than sorry
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:24 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Well I would report that person to the police. Perhaps he has a record of past incidents. Either way what he has done is wrong. I hope this helps as it was meant too.
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 10:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• This is too confusing....your cousin looked at a breast? Wow....he deserves the death penalty.
    What is the big deal here? LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• You seem to have two stories that are consistent with each other. If you have a feeling about it, follow your instincts. Plus you need your daughter to know you will protect her. Go with your gut. Keep him away from your family. It doesn't matter who else believes you. Its your decision and I think you are right.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 10:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would not allow a similar situation to happen again. Better safe than sorry.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• If it were me, I would tell my daughter and ANYONE else that asked, that she did not have to be around ANYONE who made her uncomfortable for any reason! If she did not want to be around him, he would not be allowed around her period. I would not care who believed it and who didn't. Your daughter should never have to be around someone who makes her uncomfortable!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I think you need more information before making a call on this.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I had more than that happen with my oldest. i took her side. If your sister does believe that he is innoccent then let her. If you do not feel right with him in your house or left alone with your kids then you are doing what you feel is best. however keep in mind that when you are at family functions he may be there so be civil but leave it at that dont go up to him and talk, and dont talk about what happened, only talk to him if he talks to you be short and quick but nice and dont offer anymore info than he ask. If that is how you feel about what happened. if i he was just being a normal guy than you mayjust need to pull him aside and tell him that its inappropriate for him to look at your mom and daughter in that manner.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 10:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i don't really see the big deal either but if you feel uncomfortable just don't leave your kids alone with him
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 12, 2010