Donald Berwick for death panels?

http://saynsumthn.wordpress.com/2010/07/09/donald-berwick-for-eugenic-health-care-rationing-death-panels/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You've got that right! But the libs don;t like the words "death panel"--too negative, they seem to be perfectly fine with the word "rationing" though. Since that's what health insurance companies do already....what will ObamaCare do differently? Oh yeah...CONTROL the health industry, increase taxes dramatically, and put millions more on unemployment! Go Obama!! (sarcasm)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Lori, WHY DID YOU POST ANON? then ANSWER your own question?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• DEATH PANELS!! You have got to be kidding me!! I thought there were NO death panels! LOL! Anytime you limit or ration care you create one! Obamacare will limit care/registration for those with special needs. I don't remember where it is at in the legislation, but it was a topic discussed by our local autism support group.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• So, how long will it take for all the notes of apology to start arriving at Sarah Palin's home after all the grief she endured for calling this correctly? Are those crickets I hear?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

***
    I DIDN'T post anon...that's not my question!!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Hey Sweets...I just learned (from a couple of CM members) that YOU like to post anon and then blame the person you don't like, of answering their own question!! LAME!!!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

Never happened, proof please?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2010