still trying to call...

i made a post earlier saying how i really need to call the doctor for an appointment because im at least 8 months a long and i still can't freaking call the doctor... its nerves... and i am scared... i dont know what i will say because honestly i had no excuse not to go. i am just irresponsible and stupid... im not even afraid of what the doctor will say... i am more afraid to have reality set in that i did this to my baby... I need some serious advice... not really a question... but i am just having a panic attack now:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The advice I would give you is go to the doctor! This isn't about you, its about your baby. I'm worried about you. What are you going to do when your baby comes? You need to be prepared, get some quality medical attention. Get someone to go with you if you are that worked up about it. Its now nature works. The baby will be born, it is going to need you take care of it. No more excuses. Go to the doctor now.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• You need to call the doctor right this second- put your selfishness to the side... there is a little thing called HIPPA as in, the doctor's just help you, no questions asked.
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• The doctors may only say that you needed medical care earlier but they wont personally judge you! Please go for your baby's health!!!! There are some things during pregnancy that may need to be addressed for the health of your baby. Call the doctor no matter what- TODAY!!!!!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 11:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Calm down! *hugs*
    You are over thinking all this!!!
    With my first baby, I used the free clinic, that might as well have been no care for all they did LOL pee in cup, measure, listen to heartbeat. Heck, I didn't even go until I was about 6 months because I was 16 and trying to hide it from everyone, I was embarassed.
    If your belly's been growing, you know baby is growing! So that's definitely a plus!
    Call and make the appointment! Go hear your baby's heartbeat.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Sounds like you may have been in serious denial up until now. Your baby is coming no matter. You need to talk to somebody and figure out what your fears are and how to get over them. You're going to be a mommy soon.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would say call a doctor already, stop just wondering should I, shouldn't I.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• maybe find out if there are any good midwives in your area. just don't let anyone talk down to you and you'll be fine
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Do a search and maybe in your area there is a pregnancy crisis center. It doesn't matter what stage you are, you need help and there are caring people you can talk to and they will help you figure things out. I hope you have found this by now. I don't think anyone should talk down to you because you are scared. If you are too afraid to call on the phone and you can find the place, or maybe somewhere in a church, just stop by. I think you need someone right there by your side to comfort you and I worry about your situation in life.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2010